Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Pageviews last month

Saturday, January 15, 2022

2021-2022 Let It Rip COVID Summer, Brief Observation One by John Tognolini


 Walking into Coles tonight, around 7pm on a Thursday night and this supermarket had so few people in it. I’ve seen more life in Sydney’s Rookwood Cemetery than this place in Katoomba, from what I’ve seen on the media it’s a common scene across New South Wales.

People are scared about COVID and I’m one of them. I see a woman in her NSW Health Blue workwear and she’s tired. She's waiting to get served behind me. After I finish and go up to her and say. ‘Thanks for all the great work you’re doing. She was surprised by my praise and thanked me. I then said, ’You people are the frontline. No, we’re the frontline. You’re the last line of defense.’ Again she thanked me and wished me, ’Good night.’

We are the frontline and need to mask up, do the QR Codes and social distance. We need to get vaccinated. However, where are the RAT Tests and vaccines? Such is Premier Domicron Perrotet’s Let it rip COVID NSW.

No comments: